Contactless Auto Service
Burwood Mechanics is committed to ensuring that the health and wellbeing of our customers and staff is our first priority. In an effort to minimise the potential risks of COVID-19 in the local community Burwood Mechanics are offering a contactless service option for all customers, upon request.
- We will ensure all staff working on your vehicle are wearing gloves whilst the car is under our care.
- We will clean, disinfect and return the car the same way we got it.
- We will arrange payment via direct deposit or phone payments to avoid any unnecessary contact.
- You will still have the option of having a loan vehicle should you need to move about throughout the day. Currently all loan cars are cleaned and disinfected between customers.
- We would like to thank our loyal customers for your understanding and ongoing support throughout this pandemic.
Burwood Mechanics will continue trading as we closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and follow the directions provided from the NSW and Australian Federal Government.